Portland Marathon Virtual Kid’s Fun Run
The Portland Marathon Kids’ Fun Run is a virtual event that can be completed anytime, anywhere! Dedicated to encouraging kids to get outside and get active, the Portland Marathon Virtual Kids’ Fun Run gives everyone, in Portland or not, the opportunity to run, walk or wheel to the finish!
How it works:
- Register online
- Post photos of you completing the event to our Facebook page/Instagram with the hashtag #pdxkidsrun.
- Email us to receive your shirt and medal!
- Toddler Dash – Kid’s ages 2 to 4 will do 1/4 mile.
- Kid’s Fun Run – Kid’s ages 5 to 8 will do a 1/2 mile.
- Mini Marathoner Run – Kid’s ages 9 to 12 will do 1 mile.
- Finisher’s medal
- Kids Fun Run Shirt
Earn Money for your School or Charity at the Kids Run!
Contact Kristin Anderson at Kristin@portlandmarathon.org to get your school or charity set up as a team for the Kids Fun Run! The Portland Marathon will give back $5 to your school or charity for every participant registered for the Kids Fun Run!
Order Past Photos: