October 2 & 3, 2015
Hilton Portland and Executive Tower
921 SW 6th Ave. Portland, OR
A proven success, the Portland Marathon Sports & Fitness Expo is your opportunity to promote and sell to a targeted audience of dedicated runners and fitness enthusiasts from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Japan.
Maintain maximum exposure for two days as Marathon weekend entrants of all ages attend the Expo to buy your product or use your service; and complete required registration for their respective run or walk event.
Advance promotion through the Portland Marathon’s social media sites, as well as radio spots, and local television and newspaper coverage, assures outstanding attendance. This event draws over 20,000 attendees each year. Admission is free to the public.
Fun and informative, the Expo focuses on health screening checks and demonstrations; sports medicine and fitness programs; innovative fitness clothing, shoes, and training aids; and other run and walk related products and services. Everyone can attend free lectures by local and national sports medicine specialists, and noted personalities and columnists in the running and walking community.
Always a sold out event, we recommend securing your preferred booth space as soon as possible.
Thursday, October 1; 6 pm to 8 pm
Friday, October 2; 8 am to 10:30 am
Friday, October 2; 11 am to 8 pm
Saturday, October 3; 9 am to 7 pm
Saturday, October 3; 7 pm to 8 pm
Hilton Portland and Executive Tower; 921 SW 6th Avenue; Portland, Oregon
BOOTH RENTAL COST
8’ x 10’ Standard Booth:
$950 (non-profit organizations only)
$1,600.00 (corner booth – shaded green on floor plans)
8’ x 10’ Standard Booth:
$650.00 (non-profit organizations only)
$1,000.00 (corner booth – shaded green on floor plans)
BOOTH RENTAL PACKAGE
- Each 8’ x 10’ standard booth will be set with 8’ (in Ballroom level) or 7’ (in Exhibit Hall) high drapery along back of booth, 3’ high drapery on two sides, and one 6’ skirted table
- Two plastic side chairs
- One wastebasket
- A 7” x 44” one-line exhibitor identification sign
- 24-hr. security
- Online ad in the Portland Marathon Virtual Goody Bag
- First-come, first-served basis.
- Refer to the Expo Floor Plans when selecting your preferred booth space. Corner booths are shaded green. Blue shaded booths are reserved for Sponsors in Ballroom. Gray shaded booths are reserved for Charities in Exhibit Hall.
BOOTH RENTAL PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Fill out the online registration application.
- Full payment by credit card or check is required to reserve booth.
- No booths held without payment.
- Registration is not final until cleared payment has been received.
- Booth confirmation, set-up instructions, and Exhibitor Kit will be sent upon verification of your registration.
Confirmed exhibitors will be emailed an Exhibitor Kit by DWA Trade Show & Exposition Services, which will include basic event information and order forms for special services, such as signs or banners; electrical, telecom, and internet needs; and material handling.
Debbie Frank, Manager
Portland Marathon Sports & Fitness Expo
P.O. Box 19478; Portland, OR 97280