A proven success, the Portland Marathon Sports & Fitness Expo is your opportunity to promote and sell to a targeted audience of dedicated runners and fitness enthusiasts from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Japan.
Maintain maximum exposure for two days as Marathon weekend entrants of all ages attend the Expo to buy your product or use your service; and complete required registration for their respective run or walk event.
Advance promotion through the Portland Marathon’s online social network, as well as coverage through earned media, such as print, radio and TV promotions assures outstanding attendance. This event draws over 20,000 attendees each year. Admission is free to the public.
Always a sold out event, we recommend securing your preferred booth space as soon as possible.
Thursday, October 3; 6 pm to 8 pm
Friday, October 4; 8 am to 10:30 am
Friday, October 4; 11 am to 8 pm
Saturday, October 5; 9 am to 7 pm
Saturday, October 5: 7 pm to 8 pm
Hilton Portland and Executive Tower
921 SW 6th Avenue
BOOTH RENTAL COST
8’ x 10’ Standard Booth:
$650.00 (non-profit organizations only)
$1,000.00 (corner booth)
8’ x 10’ Standard Booth:
$950.00 (non-profit organizations only)
$1,600.00 (corner booth)
BOOTH RENTAL PACKAGE
- Each 8′ x 10′ standard booth will be set with 8′ (in Ballroom level) or 7′ (in Exhibit Hall) high drapery along back of booth, 3′ high drapery on two sides, and one 6′ skirted table
- Two plastic side chairs
- One wastebasket
- A 7″ x 44″ one-line exhibitor identification sign
- 24-hr. security
- Online ad in Portland Marathon Virtual Goodie Bag
- First-come, first-served basis.
- Refer to the Expo Floor Plans when selecting your preferred booth space.
BOOTH RENTAL PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Fill out the online registration application.
- Full payment by credit card or check is required to reserve booth.
- Registration is not final until cleared payment has been received.
- Booth confirmation, set-up instructions, and exhibitor manual will be sent upon verification of your registration.
- Confirmed exhibitors will be emailed an exhibitor manual by dwa Trade Show & Exposition Services which will include basic event information and order forms for special services, such as signs or banners, electrical needs, and material handling.
Just as the Portland Marathon is the grand finale to the end of the marathon season here in the ”capital” of Northwest running, the adidas Shamrock Run kicks off the Portland running season in March. If you are interested in more information about the adidas Shamrock Fitness Fair please click here.
Debbie Frank, Expo Coordinator
Portland Marathon Sports and Fitness Expo
P.O. Box 19478; Portland, OR 97280