Portland Marathon Event Directors’ College
Portland, OR | Oct. 3-5, 2013
Join us October 3-5, 2013 for the 23rd edition of the Portland Marathon Event Directors’ College (West Coast) in conjunction with the Portland Marathon! It’s sure to be an event to remember!
An interactive and educational experience, our Event Directors’ College is primarily a “tactical” hands-on workshop where the details of how to put on an event are reviewed and discussed. Sample topics to be discussed.
Why you can’t miss this invaluable 3-day workshop:
- It’s the only event directors’ college that focuses 100% on events from the hands-on/tactical perspective
- Top quality guest panelists, with expertise in sponsorship, event management, event directing, administration, marketing, public relations, to name just a few
- The best assemblage of industry representatives in the world with years of event directing experience and expertise
- A make-up of Event Directors from small to large events, willing to openly share and learn
- A conference coupled with a marathon event where you can see inside the event
- A place to learn the nuts and bolts of event management and the secrets that only experience can teach
- A presentation format where participants can ask questions and join in the dialogue
- Networking, social events and participation in many of the scheduled Portland Marathon events as a spectator, VIP, volunteer or participant.
- All kinds of other ‘special goodies’
It’s all in Portland… and you’re invited!